The St. Clair County Health Department is offering a “walk-in” opportunity to receive a COVID-19 vaccine on Wednesday, April 21 from 9:00am to 6:00pm at the Knight Club, 1195 Gratiot Blvd, Marysville.
Please note the following:
- If you already have an appointment, keep that time.
- Do not come to the clinic if sick or not feeling well; or are in isolation or quarantine.
- Open only to those who live and/or work in St. Clair County.
- Moderna and Pfizer vaccines administered.
- Age 16 and older; parent must accompany those under 18.
- 1700+ doses available during walk-in hours.
- Forms will be handed out in the parking lot and will need to be completed before entering.
- Masking is required.
- No out of pocket costs.
- Plan for atleast 1 hour and dress accordingly.
- Lines will be socially distanced, however, there may be a wait time depending on volume.
If the parking lot is full, please come back later. Or pre-register for a future appointment at www.scchealth.co
Advertisements - Click the Speaker Icon for Audio
Dr. Annette Mercatante, Medical Health Officer, St. Clair County Health Department stated; “We are offering another walk-in clinic using mRNA vaccines, Moderna and Pfizer. Pfizer vaccine will be prioritized for 16-17 year olds. Though St. Clair County case rates appear to be slowly starting to decline, our cases and hospitalizations still remain high. If you haven’t yet, it is imperative to do the right thing and get vaccinated.”
This is a rapidly evolving situation. Email COVID-19 questions to email@example.com or call the informational hotline (810) 966-4163. Visit the website www.scchealth.co and follow us on social media @scchdmi.