The St. Clair County Health Department is offering a “walk-in” opportunity for COVID-19 vaccination on Wednesday, April 28 from 9:00am to 6:00pm at the Knight Club, 1195 Gratiot Blvd, Marysville.
Please note the following:
- If you already have an appointment, keep that time.
- Do not come to the clinic if sick or not feeling well; or are in isolation or quarantine.
- Open to those who live and/or work in St. Clair County.
- Moderna vaccine (first dose)
- 18 and up (Moderna first dose)
- 900 doses available during walk-in hours.
- Forms will be handed out in the parking lot and will need to be completed before entering.
- Masking is required.
- No out of pocket costs.
- Plan for at least 1 hour and dress accordingly.
- Lines will be socially distanced, however, there may be a wait time depending on volume.
- If the parking lot is full, please come back later.
Jennifer Michaluk, Public Information Officer for the St. Clair County Health Department stated; “If you haven’t been vaccinated yet, the St. Clair County Health Department is offering another walk-in opportunity for anyone 18 and older. Walk-in, get vaccinated and leave knowing you are helping do your part in protecting yourself and others in our community.”
Advertisements - Click the Speaker Icon for Audio
This is a rapidly evolving situation. Email COVID-19 questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the informational hotline (810) 966-4163. Visit the website www.scchealth.co and follow us on social media @scchdmi.