By Sanilac County Historical Society
(Port Sanilac, MI – January 25, 2023) The Sanilac County Historical Society (SCHS) is holding an online auction 2/15 -2/23.
GET REGISTERED TODAY at https://yourcharityauction.com/auction.php?a=3106&ca=be17e8 NO COMMITMENT. NO CREDIT CARD INFORMATION REQUIRED.
Museum administrator Dawn Malek says they’ve tweaked a few things this year to make the auction even more user-friendly. “And you’re going to love the items up for bid! There are more than 100 prizes; something for every price range, beginning at just $6.99,” Malek continues. Don’t miss out on the chance to win:
Advertisements - Click the Speaker Icon for Audio
- Trips: African Safari, Lake Tahoe Outdoor Adventure, Nashville Country Music Experience, Savannah Southern Charm Get-Away, Kentucky Bourbon Lovers’ Experience, plus trips to Hawaii, Alaska, Cabo San Lucas and more!
- Tours: Guided History Tour of Port Sanilac in a vintage, open-air 1917 Model T with lunch served in the Mansion, Private, archaeologist-led tour of the Sanilac Petroglyphs, Hops Farm Tour (with beer!), Tour of the Cavalcade in Croswell, and more!
- Unique experiences: a live concert in your own backyard, Historical Progressive Dinner, Brick Oven Pizza Party, Catered lunch for 30 by Wimpy’s Place, plus much more!
- Gift cards for goods and services from local shops and restaurants
- A beach cruiser bicycle, a beautiful garden bench, and so much more!
The Historical Society is also planning a Quarter Auction to be held at Lakeview Hills on April 23.The Sanilac County Historic Village & Museum is located at 228 S. Ridge St. (M-25) in Port Sanilac. More information is available by calling the office at 810.622.9946, or on the Museum’s Facebook page at “Sanilac County Historic Village & Museum”, and online at www.sanilaccountymuseum.org.