By Kathryn Dietlin
For some people, cooking refers to throwing a frozen pizza in the oven. For Kathryn Dietlin, it is a passion that she loves to share with her children.
In Kathryn’s Kitchen, our host Kathryn will show us how to cook delicious, affordable meals with her children, Landon and Avery.
In this episode, Kathryn puts together a delicious meatloaf!
Advertisements - Click the Speaker Icon for Audio
Looking for the recipe? Kathryn’s got you covered!
- 1-2 pounds ground beef 85%-90% lean
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 large egg
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 3 tbs. ketchup or barbeque sauce
- ½ c of breadcrumbs or oatmeal
- 1/3 c milk
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ c shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bell pepper, any color
- 1 large carrot shredded into burger
- Line a 9” x 5” loaf pan with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl
- Add meat mixture to loaf pan, gently press meat down and shape evenly.
- Put ketchup over top of meatloaf.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let meatloaf rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
Check out Kathryn’s Cooking Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/kathryn.diet.9