By Kathryn Dietlin
For some people, cooking refers to throwing a frozen pizza in the oven. For Kathryn Dietlin, it is a passion that she loves to share with her children.
In Kathryn’s Kitchen, our host Kathryn will show us how to cook delicious, affordable meals with her children, Landon and Avery.
In this episode, Kathryn puts together Chicken Nuggets, Grilled Asparagus & Side Salad.
Advertisements - Click the Speaker Icon for Audio
The Recipe is Below
- 2/3 cups baking mix
- ½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips or nuggets
- 1 egg, beaten
- 5 tbs butter melted
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Line cookie sheet with foil, spray with cooking spray.
- In a one-gallon bag, mix baking mix, cheese, garlic salt, and paprika.
- Dip chicken into egg wash and place in the bag. Seal bag and shake to cover chicken with baking mix. Repeat for the rest of the chicken.
- Place on a cookie sheet and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, turning chicken halfway thru.
Check out Kathryn’s Cooking Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/kathryn.diet.9