The St. Clair County Health Department and partners are offering multiple, first dose vaccine clinics during the week of May 5 through 7.
Wednesday, May 5:
· Knight Club, 1195 Gratiot Blvd, Marysville. Walk-in 2:00pm-7:00pm. Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine; 18 and older.
Advertisements - Click the Speaker Icon for Audio
· Capac Council on Aging Office, 112 S. Main Street, Capac. Schedule appointment. Walk-ins welcome. 10:00am-3:00pm. Moderna vaccine; 18 and older.
Thursday, May 6:
· Marysville Fire Department, 1355 Delaware, Marysville. Schedule appointment. Drive-ups welcome. 3:00pm-6:00pm. Pfizer vaccine. 16 and older. Parental consent needed for those under 18 years old.
Saturday, May 8:
· St. Clair County Better Together/Diversity Initiative at Harvey Reinvestment Center, 3013 24th Street, Port Huron. 10:00am-4:00pm. Moderna vaccine. 18 and older.
· Parents with children (16 and over) in Algonac, Capac and Memphis districts can contact their school offices for more information on vaccination opportunities occurring at their buildings on Wednesday, May 5.
· Every Wednesday in May, from 2:00pm-7:00pm, the Health Department will offer a walk-in, Johnson & Johnson /Janssen vaccine clinic at the Knight Club location. 18 and older.
This is a rapidly evolving situation. Email COVID-19 questions to email@example.com or call the informational hotline (810) 966-4163. Visit the website www.scchealth.co and follow us on social media @scchdmi.