Enjoy and click here for more great recipes!
Makes: 24 wands
- 6 ounces vanilla-flavored candy coating (or white chocolate)
- 24 licorice twists (any flavor)
- Melt the candy coating in a small bowl.
- Coat 1/3 to 1/2 of the licorice twists in the candy coating.
- Sprinkle with sprinkles and place licorice twists onto wax paper to dry for at least 1 hour to set the coating.
If you enjoy our feature stories, please “Like” our Facebook page.
This recipe was originally published on October 27, 2016
Disclaimer: Blue Water Healthy Living is an online magazine located in Port Huron, Michigan. Our purpose is to promote healthy living by showcasing the Blue Water Area, its people, issues and surroundings. This online magazine is devoted to providing healthy living related stories, local happenings, and commentary. Often inspiring and uplifting, our stories come from our heart and soul to promote the enjoyment of a more fulfilling Blue Water Area lifestyle. The material on this web site is provided for informational and amusement purposes only and is not to be confused with any medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinions and values of Blue Water Healthy Living.